Friday, November 29, 2013

My Next Favorite Prayer!

Lyrics to a song by Deneice Williams titled "My Soul Desire: 


Lord, when you placed your hand upon me, I knew that I would never be the same!

For in that moment, I became your servant and since that time. I will never be the same!

My soul desire is to be used, an empty vessel longing to be filled by you.

My soul desire is to serve you Lord. 

To do your perfect will to work each day and build your kingdom. 

This is my soul desire.

Lord, I do not seek to claim the glory. 

I only want to be under your control.

For I know that you are alone are worthy and it's you that placed this longing in my soul!

My soul desire is to be used, an empty vessel longing to be filled by you. 

My soul desire is to serve you Lord. 

To do your perfect will to work each day and build your kingdom. 

This is my soul desire. 

Jesus, this is my soul desire!

In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray with excitement and joy and am waiting on You!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment