Friday, December 20, 2013

A Reflection of Myself!


Caterpillar or butterfly?

There are a lot of ways to see a reflection!

It could be a body of water. It could be a mirror. It could be a photograph.  


It could be an ugly worm that crawls or a beautiful insect that flies.

It could be a manger in a stall or a cross on a city dump.

When you look, what do you see?

Water is fluid and in motion, so sometimes the reflection is wavy almost distorted.

A mirror is crisp and still, just a glance at that time!

A photograph captures the moment, of setting and glare.

Caterpillar or butterfly?

Sometimes what you see is not who you really are!

The question is where will I find the best reflection?

Did you look in that manger? Have you tried Calvary?

There is no better place to see a reflection! Your reflection!

1 comment:

  1. Several years ago I wrote a poem on what I saw when I looked in the mirror and stared into my own eyes. "A Reflection of Myself" witnessed to my spirit. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete